NAET is an acronym for Nambudripad’s Allergy Elimination Technique. A non-invasive, drug-free, holistic technique used to eliminate “sensitivities/allergies” based on principles of allopathic (Westen Medical Knowledge), acupuncture, chiropractic, kinesiology and nutrition.
NAET is different from other allergy treatments because it:
- Is non-invasive
- Is drug-free
- Naturally reprograms the body’s brain/immune system
- Eliminates adverse reactions the body may be having to virtually any stimuli (substance, energy, belief system, memory)
NAET works because:
- The body functions much like a computer. It is programmed to respond to certain stimuli in certain ways.
- NAET reprograms the nervous system so that the immune system stops attacking substances (food, chemicals, etc), which are beneficial to the body.
- Once the corrections are made, the body is able to heal itself because it is now able to assimilate essential nutrients at optimal levels.
- The body learns to keep the good and eliminate the bad – and how to determine properly which is which.
During a treatment session:
- A gentle massage is administered to the spine in order to open the acupuncture meridians and stimulate the spinal nerves (unblock the flow of energy in the body).
- This can be done on infants, children, elderly, even individuals who are sick or frail.
This technique will improve your overall health because:
- You are NOT what you eat; rather you ARE what you assimilate.
- Undiagnosed food and chemical sensitivities can be the root cause of many chronic health problems.
- An allergen will drain energy every time it is eaten due to the inflammatory response the body makes to get rid of it. Chronic low-grade reactions (due to allergies) will compromise the body’s ability to assimilate essential nutrients, leading to a chronic low-grade nutritional deficiency. This chronic deficiency can lead to chronic illness.
- By clearing the “sensitivities” the body is able to assimilate nutrients at optimal levels and provide the body with the necessary “building blocks” to repair itself.
- When the body has the proper tools and materials it can perform its job optimally. When it does not, it compensates for the deficits, which leads to abnormalities and changes; and overall health declines.